Friday, December 7, 2012

Strange things that go bump in the night.

It is the holidays...

It is the time of year when you're supposed to have your credit card out, a smile across your face (at least you pretend to be filled with glee) and an open heart yet my mind has been delving into the deep recesses of sinister thoughts as I work on my current WIP. Honestly, I'm most comfortable toiling away with the slightly  macabre, unusual, prickly things that are curious. I've always been drawn to the 'Ripley's Believe it or Not' books, displays and programs and it should have come to no surprise to myself, that even during times of 'forced merriment', I would slink away into the darkness where I'm most comfortable. The tormented human condition woos me, we date, court and marry time and time again. I'm in love with abnormal psychology, because the mind of each and every person on the planet is unique, and does all sorts of abstractly wonderful things.

During this holiday time, I ask the readers and fans, what is your guilty pleasure? What do you gravitate towards, regardless of the status quo?

Happy holidays to you all - whatever you believe and celebrate, may it bring a smile to your face and those close around you.




No comments:

Post a Comment